10.20.2010

Daisy fulfills her summer dream...


Daisy has been talking about riding a horse all summer. I finally made it happen thanks to our lovely friends. Daisy rode Acorn a couple Fridays ago and loved it. Carter actuallly rode fist b/c Daisy wanted him to but carter was too busy talking and being distracted... not Daisy though! She was really focused and loved it! I am not about to make her a horse lover but I do want to give her that option! I once LOVED horses and really enjoyed them too! Owning them... now that is another story! For now we will just take the pony rides as they come!







Cora even wanted a try! Silly monkey!

2 comments:

Aunt Al said...

Awwww this is so cute! I love it! :-)

Unknown said...

Good for you Daisy!! I use to ride a horse every day after school. One of my favorite things to do.