12.08.2009

Thanksgiving...



So recently I have fallen off the band wagon as "the mom who took the most pictures ever". But that's a good thing I think b/c my kids hated it. So this past Thanksgiving the camera came along but I really enjoyed the day and made some moments but didn't capture them all on camera. Here are a few from my parents house...


Carter is becoming that quircky little boy of the family that makes weird faces, farting jokes, and is annoying but soooooooooooooooooo cute and funny at the same time. I guess his humor is growing and we really enjoy it... well most of the time!



This little turkey wore the dress I knitted for Daisy when she was the same age Cora is now. I love this dress for many reasons and I think when they are done with it I will frame it and hang it in their room.


I love that we were able to catch the end of the parade on Tivo at 7pm at night. We don't have Tivo, cable and watch mostly VHS for our kids movies.... yeah things are a bit archaic here but we don't mind.

No comments: