8.26.2009

Eric Carle Museum....

today (wow two post in one day! and this is about something we did today not three weeks ago!) we went with our friends Henry and Nora (and parents) to the Eric Carle Museum in Hardwick... it was a beautiful drive and the kids were pretty good... except Carter at the park but we won't mention it!... I have been wanting to get there for a long while and was really happy we went... the kids loved the movie about "The Very Hungry Catepillar" and they loved the open hallway to run in... there were books everywhere for them to read but the very best part was making our own art to take home... we had a wonderful time!reading area

Daisy and Nora looking at a book together

running in the hall... I love Daisy at the bottom of this one... sometimes I think we should never fo out into public... but then we do and we all survive!

learning how mixing color make new colors... even Cora liked this exhibit!

Daisy loved the painting
and the turtle she found in the play area

look who's sitting up!

Daisy found the Black sheep from "Brown Bear, Brown Bear"

the boys are being some sort of Super Hero!

All in all it was a wonderful day but now I am all blogged out... Peace!


2 comments:

DaveB said...

Carter was fine... trust me we all go through it. It was a fun day.

Shauna said...

Ah-ha! I found your blog! I heard you had one...glad I came upon it finally! ;)