5.22.2008

the garden is in....




so far we've planted tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, summer squash, zucchini, carrots, green beans and lettuce... I still want to throw in some sunflowers in the back and a pepper plant since Carter loves green/ red/ orange peppers.... I love the garden! it is a nice sunny space... now we need to start thinking about a a compost pile (any suggestions? Kelly I thought you had talked about one you just started), patio and stairs off the french doors..... and I need to finish my OPAM (it's about 2/3 of the way finished)... now that I dol is over I have two nights a week back to do projects with my hubby! Yeah for COOK! I wanted a rocker to win before the season even started!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We just made a circular form around some metal stakes with wire fencing (the kind that's small enough so little animals can't get in).

The garden looks great! Enjoy!!