2.26.2008

the Daisy party...
















I had sooo much fun... a little stress but I had dreamt about this party since this magazine hit the shelves four or more years ago... I had help and inspiration from many... the use of the very cool, old house my mother- in-law works in... the soulemama for her inspiration for Daisy's Birthday crown and my friend Heather who made Daisy's matching shoes... Iparty for the balloons because I just didn't want to make another thing... Jennier and Bella for coming to ice the cookies... Carter was so wonderful as mama was busy and he couldn't eat the sugar!!!... and my wonderful husband who did endless amounts of dishes and allowed me to be crazy all week and make a mess! It truly was what I had dreamed of and hoped for.... everything went smoothly and I hope she appreciates it when she grow up... now I have more scrapping to do... wow that sounded like an Oscar speech!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

great pics!!

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
I Love the daisy flowers on the cake. They are so detailed! Kristine

SouleMama said...

oh! Happy birthday to your sweetie! And congrats on the crown - it looks great!!!