12.19.2007

the pictures I promised...


here is my little helper playing with the potholder... he loves standing on the stool getting my attention to let him do something... he kept calling the white part of the candy canes "butter"... he gets that love from his mother!... I just love getting together with all the girls... the only excuse this time of year is cookies to eat and recipes to share... we all had a wonderful evening eating treats and sipping cocoa/coffee/cranberry punch... this was the third annual Christmas Cookie Exchange and we were packed out... just throughly enjoy have our mini-home filled with laughter and chatter... thanks girls for making it special for me!... we are off to Ohio! I'll check back in Christmas Eve.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

My beautiful wife is in that bottom picture!! :)

Unknown said...

Aw, so many familiar faces...makes me wish I could have dropped by :-) I guess it's a little far to drive just for a cookie exchange...

Unknown said...

NC to MA is only ~800 miles. If you brought back a cookie for every mile it would be worth it.

Unknown said...

So true, Ruben.

Sarah said...

Kelly I wish you could have made it too! When are you visiting next?