10.17.2007

adventures in parenting: part I

so I worked all weekend and just as I was waking up Sunday I heard Kevin ask "what this white thing in Daisy's poop?"... well that right there got me out of bed to inspect... what did I find but a googley eye!... somehow, somewhere she had found this and swallowed it?... yuck!!... what kind of parents are we?... and we couldn't even figure out where it came from... so Monday during nap time Daisy was screaming... for a half an hour and she would not calm down... I started freaking out too!... calling Kevin for help (not sure what he could do?) but I eventually got her to relax by undressing her and then she feel asleep... later after supper however (i was at work, again!) Kevin found the culprit to her fussiness... a heart shaped blue jewel in her poop!!!!... we then realized she had eaten these off of a little pumpkin Kevin's Dad had given us... and when i asked Carter about it he knew exactly where the other googley eye was... quite suspicious if you ask me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If it makes you feel better (it probably won't), it happens to everybody!!