4.05.2007

daddy lovin'

we are all giving Kevin extra love today because yesterday his employer let him go... this was quite a shock... well more for me than Kevin... he had felt like maybe this wasn't the job for him and they felt the same way I guess... this has been hard to swallow because Kevin is very confident and I still just don't get it and I am trying to just rest in God's arms and have him carry me through... found this today for Kev 1 Peter 5:6 "Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time."... he seems to be very driven to get advice from professors, previous colleges and friends to see the appropriate way to go about this... I am just praying that God provides something close to home and something he enjoys... in the mean time we love having him home with us during the day!... especially Carter (really loving Daddy right now)

No comments: